Friday, July 8, 2011
RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED
Everything was great almost like a warm sunny day on the beach nothing more nothing less. Every time he speaks I get weak and every time he looks my heart shook. I wasn’t too sure about this love kinda felt new almost like it was sent from above. I promised myself (God if you send me another love I wont make the same mistakes that everyone does). So I endulged in the happiness and joy of this new love he made me feel like no one else does. So me being me I figured (maybe if I give him a taste of this love it’ll make him fall in love). So we endulged in passionate love something like a magician without the glove but it was ok cuz we were “in love”. You never find out the true meaning behind an “I love you” until you give yourself over to the man behind you. Then everything becomes an emotional rollercoaster he wanna be friends but you don’t wanna pretend…like your there but your really not there. People always say you shouldn’t care what someone says but they’re not the one being “fuck friends”. So you become this psychotic freak of nature blowing up his phone making every love song your song every other question is “how do you feel about me”. But he doesn’t wanna tell u that he’d rather be feeling on you than to be feeling someway about you. So push comes to shove and nothing that he does brings you joy anymore and he just don’t wanna be an item anymore. So you do what all women do you give him another taste thinking maybe that’ll erase the fact that we can’t elate. Making the biggest mistake of all making a man love you who just doesn’t want to love you at all. But you cant blame him for your fate because he was honest but you didn’t hear what he wanted to say you only heard what you think he should say. Now we’re right back where we started all alone and broken hearted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this one!! True shit here young lady. Now the lesson to learn is that true love come slow. Not about quick to give the taste to make them stay. But finding each others hearts and happy place. Knowing all the little things that puts smiles on each others face. Not just a taste but just a simple smile and happy place will make love stay..
ReplyDelete